Monday 2 February 2009

Cape Town

I have now finally moved to Cape Town!

I am currently very busy with freelance work:
  • A Cover for NB Publishers for a very interesting and exciting title still in production.
  • Layout for the Fisiese Wetenskappe Gr 10 book for Guidelines Publishers (Macmillan).
  • Various covers for the Guidelines titles.
  • The Grade R African Languages titles for Clever Books (Macmillan).

Exciting work on the horizon:
I will be doing the entire design of a book about South Africa's infamous detective, Piet Byleveld. This book is currently in production and are being written by well known South African journalist Hanlie Retief (Rapport).

Tafelberg Publishers have also contacted me for layout work on a youth publication. This is wonderful!

Amidst all this work I am still trying to get enough time to work on my Illustration Portfolio.
I will keep you all posted on the development of this imperative phase of my freelance career.

No comments: